Sign Up for Service as a Special Focus Outreach Contact
Share your hope, strength and experience… Share your commitment… Share your program… Share your struggle… Share your attitude… Share your honesty… Share your discipline… Sponsor Guidelines, p. 2
LISTING ON THIS OUTREACH PAGE IS SPECIFICALLY FOR MEMBERS WITH PERSONAL EXPERIENCE OF A MEDICAL CONDITION OR SPECIFIC EATING PLAN (e.g., VEGAN/VEGETARIAN, LACTATING).
Compulsive Eaters Anonymous (CEA)-HOW is looking for special focus CEA-HOW members to help those seeking recovery from compulsive eating. If you sign up to be an outreach contact, your name, contact information, and special focus BASED ON A PARTICULAR AREA OF EXPERIENCE will be posted on the website and available to the compulsive eater who still suffers and who has various temporary or permanent medical and dietary requirements.
Thus, you can share your specialized experience, strength and hope with those searching for GUIDANCE REGARDING A PARTICULAR CATEGORY OR CONDITION WHICH MAY CALL FOR PERMANENT OR TEMPORARY VARIATIONS IN THE FOREVER ABSTINENT FOOD PLAN.
The following qualifications are required to serve your fellows in this capacity:
- 3 years of experience working the CEA-HOW program
- 1 year of abstinence
- Being a sponsor and having a sponsor
- Practicing the 12 Steps, CEA-HOW Concept, 7 Tools of Recovery, the 12 Traditions and 12 Concepts of Service
- Have SPECIAL FOCUS experience strength and hope to share (medical food plans,vegetarian/ vegan, pregnancy/lactation, etc.)
Please complete the online information form. When you click on the Submit button, the information is sent to the CEA-HOW World Service Office (WSO) where it will be reviewed. Once approved, your name and contact information will be added to the website’s Member Outreach page.
- I will notify WSO immediately if my status changes, i.e. contact information, abstinence status, sponsorship status or willingness to continue this service.
- I understand that the information provided will be posted on the website.
- I would like to do service as a contact on the www.ceahow.org website Outreach List.